魂断蓝桥经典台词

更新时间:2024-04-02 11:02:00
魂断蓝桥经典台词

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(一):

  【场景再现】

  火车站的意外重逢

  战争最后过去,活下来的Roy满心欢喜地回到家乡,在火车站遇到了已沦入风尘的恋人Mara。男的是喜出望外、讲起话来喋喋不休;女的却只重复着那一句话“你还活着”:生活的辛酸、无奈与阴错阳差,都在下方这短短的几句话里:

  Roy: Mara! Mara! I can't believe it! It is you, isn't it? It is really you!

  Mara: Oh Roy!

  Roy: It's really you! Let me look at you -- I'm not dreaming, am I? To think of it--you're waiting for me, it's--it's a miracle!

  Mara: Oh Roy, you're alive!

  Roy: Several months and I've been waiting for this moment and I began to think it would never e。 How did you know I was ing? Did you telephone? Mother。。。? Oh, don't darling, now lift your head。 Do you know。。。Where's your nerve? It's over, darling, it's all over。 We're together for always。

  Mara: Roy, you're alive。

  Roy: Yes, extravagantly。

  Mara: Oh, my poor darling, e, we'll go sit down。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(二):

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else。 I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall。

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again。

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity。

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I …

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that。

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时光了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎样?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时光等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married。

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful。

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so。

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful。

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider。

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

  (烛光俱乐部)

  洛依:你们舞蹈演员吃什么?

  What do dancers eat?

  玛拉:哦,舞蹈演员吃-有营养的、脂肪少的

  Oh,,dull things mostly。Nutritious yet not fatting。

  洛依:啊,今晚例外。你这有什么个性的菜吗?

  Oh,no,not tonight。(To waiter)What could you suggest that would be particularly rich and indigestible。

  侍者:龙虾不错,先生!

  The crepes,is very nice sir。

  玛拉:嗯

  En。

  侍者:还有酒

  And wine。

  洛依:稍微喝点淡酒不违犯你们舞蹈演员的规矩吧?

  It isn't against the  rules for a dancer t drink a little wine,is it?

  玛拉 ……此处隐藏2589个字……伊:我想是的。一辈子记住。

  Roy: I think so, I think so, for the rest of my life。

  玛拉:你到底有什么不明白的呢?

  Myra: But what is it about me you still don‘t get?

  男人:各位,此刻是今晚的最后一曲。期望你们享受这个告别的华尔兹。

  Man: Ladies and gentlemen, we now e to the last dance of the evening。 I hope you enjoy the farewell waltz。

  洛伊:待会儿告诉你,我们跳舞吧。

  Roy: I‘ll tell you later。 Let’s dance now。

  玛拉:这些烛光是什么意思?

  Myra: What does it mean, these candles?

  洛伊:你会明白的。

  Roy: You‘ll find out。

  地而天清晨,吗拉和凯娣在物资里面。

  Myra:I shall have to get this catch mended。

  Kitty:Well I've been telling you。

  Myra:It brole open twice yesterday。Oh, Kitt,what time is it?

  Kitty:It's ,eh ,almost 11。

  Myra:Mmm, oh。

  (敲门声,夫人进来了)

  myra and Kitty:Good morning Madame。

  Madame:Good morning。I came to congratulate you,Myra。

  Myra:On what,Madame?

  Madame: on being up。Considering that you didn't go to bed until 4,It's remarkeable。I have a feeling your performance tonight will give the effect of sleepingwalking。

  魂断蓝桥经典台词精选(五):

  Myra,what do you think we're going to do today?

  玛拉,你觉得这天我们该去做些什么好呢?

  Well,I。。。I。。。

  嗯,我……我……

  Oh,you won't have time for that!

  哦,你此刻没有时光再这样貌啦!

  For what?

  哪样?

  For hesitating。

  这样犹豫!

  No more hesitating for you。

  你不能再犹豫啦!

  No?

  不能吗?

  No。

  不能。

  Well,what am I going to do instead?

  哦,那我该怎样做呢?

  You're going to get married。

  你就应去结婚。

  Oh,Roy,you must be mad!

  哦,罗伊,你必须是疯了吧!

  I know it!Marvelous sensation!

  我明白!这是一种奇妙的感觉。

  Oh,Roy,do be sensible。

  哦,罗伊,千万理智些。

  Not me!

  我才不呢!

  But you don't know me!

  可你还不了解我呀!

  Then I'll discover you。 Spend the rest of my life doing it。

  那我就用我的一生去了解你。

  Oh,Roy,this is wartime。

  哦,罗伊,此刻是战争时期。

  It's。。。it's because you're leaving so soon,

  只是,只是因为你立刻就要离开,

  because you feel that

  因为你觉得

  you must spend the whole of your life in forty-eight hours。

  你务必在48小时内活完你的一生。

  We're going to be married。

  我们此刻就要去结婚。

  It's you。 It'll never be anyone else。

  就是你,没错。不可能是别人了。

  But how can you tell that?

  可你怎样能那样肯定呢?

  Now listen,darling。

  听我说,亲爱的。

  None of your quibbling!

  你不许再这样支支吾吾啦!

  None of your questioning!

  不许再问了!

  None of your doubts!

  不许再怀疑了!

  This is positive,you see?

  这是绝对的,明白吗?

  This is affirmative,you see?

  这是肯定的,明白吗?

  This is final,you see?

  就这样决定了,明白吗?

  You're going to marry me,you see?

  你就要跟我结婚了,明白吗?

  I see。

  我明白了。

《魂断蓝桥经典台词.doc》
将本文的Word文档下载到电脑,方便收藏和打印
推荐度:
点击下载文档

文档为doc格式